Grant Instruments, PHMP Thermoshaker
The PHMP Thermoshakers provide excellent temperature uniformity across the platform/microplate (due to the bi-directional heating system) combined with variable speed and variable temperature produces the ideal thermoshaker for microplate incubations.
Three instruments in one provide great value; maximum versatility and efficiency:
- a microplate thermoshaker
- a compact benchtop incubator without shaking
- a microplate shaker operating at ambient +4°C to 40°C
- Temperature setting range: + 25°C to 60°C
- Temperature stability ± 0.1°C, temperature uniformity ± 0.5°C due to the bi-directional heating system (platform and lid)
- Shaking speed: 250 to 1200rpm
- Rapid heat-up
- Continuous or timed operation, with alarm buzzer and automatic switch-off facility
- Choice of two models with capacity for two (PHMP) or four (PHMP-4) 96- or 384-well microplates
- The heated lid completely covers the flat heating plate to provide bi-directional heating and excellent temperature stability and uniformity, whilst preventing condensation
- Combination of bi-directional heating and powerful orbital shaking capability produces the maximum yield from incubations
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of temperature, shaking speed and time via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display
Applications include: immunochemical reactions, enzyme and protein analysis and molecular biology techniques such as micro array analysis.