SERVA BluePrep CBD Micro Kit, Preparation kit, 25 reactions, SERVA
The SERVA BluePrep CBD Micro Kit bases on spin-column chromatography and provides a fast and simple procedure for concentration, buffer exchange and desalting of protein samples. Process up to 10 samples in only 20 minutes. The ion exchange resin has an inherent low affinity for salt but a high affinity for proteins, providing salt removal and buffer exchange simultaneously. Based on ion exchange mechanism a broad size range of proteins and peptides to antibodies can be processed.
The final elution is performed with choices of several different buffers suitable for: mass spectrometry, SDS-PAGE, isoelectric focusing, X-ray crystallography, and NMR spectroscopy.
- Maximum protein input/spin columng: 50 ug
- Column reservoir capacity: 650 ul
- Maximum loading volume per spin column: 5 ml (multiple loads necessary)
- Protein recovery: up to 99%
- Minimum elution volume: 30 ul (for maximum protein recovery 50 ul)
- % salt removal: up to 99%
- Volume concentration factor: up to 100x