LIFLY Drosophila Low Temperature Growth Chamber (Incubator), Shel Lab
Capacity: 20.3 cu. ft., 8 shelves
The Superfly Drosophila specific incubator functions within the range of temperatures preferred by fruit flies. Rather than striving to maintain a distinct set point within 0.25°C, the incubator gently fluctuates between 17°C and 19°C.
- Microprocessor controlled interior light mimics diurnal cycles that foster breeding
- Conformal coated refrigeration coils
- Robust, programmable heating and cooling control
- On and off condenser cycles prevent ice build-up.
- No costly coil replacements from pitting caused by crystallized gas contact with ice.
- Compressor cycling requires less than 25% of the energy required for standard B.O.D. incubators.
- Independent Over Temperature Thermostat
- Temperature Range 0°C to 29°C
For more details see "Downloads" and Accessories"
|Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||27 x 20 x 56.5 (68.5 x 50.8 x 143.5)|
|Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm)||34.3 x 34.5 x 77.5 (87 x 87.7 x 196.9)|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 29°C|