High Voltage Power Supply, 3000v, 300ma & 300W
The EV233 is a high voltage power supply designed for use with DNA sequencing electrophoresis, DNAase and RNase footpring, Isoelectric focusing and running IPGS strips.
This family of electrophoresis power supplies by Consort is feature rich and backed by their 3 year warranty. In this range of power supplies you’ll find units applicable to your needs in horizontal and vertical electrophoresis applications such as: isoelectric focusing, SDS PAGE, Native PAGE, 2D electrophoresis, and nucleic acid analysis and blotting.
- 3KV, 300mA, 300W
- 4 Parallel Outputs
- Constant Voltage, Current & Power
- Automatic Cross-over
- Programming options:
- Manual – Voltage, Current, Power, Time
- Methods – Nine, 9 step programs with real time modification
- Voltage Ramps – Linear gradients
- Timer – Time or Volt - hour operation
- Automatic Recovery from Power Failure
- Overload Protection
- Data Logging: Stores up to 3600 output data points
- Remote Controllable
- 3 year manufacturers’ warranty
For detailed specifications see “Downloads” tab.
Or for more product information click here.