GLE-UVSC UV Sterilization Cabinet, Scie-plas
The Scie-Plas GLE-UVSC UV sterilization cabinet provides effective decontamination of reagents and equipment before carrying out sensitive PCR® reactions. Four timer-controlled 15-Watt UV-C bulbs
enable exposure time and dose of high energy UV-C irradiation. Safety interlocks switch-off the UV-C bulbs automatically when the cabinet side doors are opened, preventing accidental exposure to the UV source. The cabinet's construction from UV-C-impermeable 10mm acrylic also serves as an
effective barrier against radioactive isotopes, allowing the user to work in complete safety with high energy β-emitters such as 32P. A single white light bulb illuminates the work area when the
cabinet is in use.
Recommended for use with the RPP-TY6854 safety tray and RPPTL6854 easy-clean tray
liners (not included). See Accessories Tab.
- External Dimensions (W x D x H) 56 x 42 x 77cm
- Internal Dimensions (W x D x H) 54 x 40 x 75cm
- Thickness of Acrylic 10mm; confers protection against the UV-C
- wavelength and high energy Beta-emitters
- UV-C Bulbs 4 x 15W; 254nm wavelength
- White Light Bulb 1 x 15W; visible wavelength
- Timer Control 0-120 minutes
- Weight 19Kg