SERVAGel™ N 4 - 16, Vertical Native PreCast mini Gel with 4 - 16 % Gel Gradient
Discover more...with Native PAGE.
Protein analysis is often performed by SDS PAGE, a denaturing technique. Denaturing conditions are not suitable for native state multi-protein complex analysis. But, native proteins can be analyzed by Blue or Clear Native PAGE.
Þ Blue Native (BN) PAGE
- No change in protein structure
- Creates negative protein-dye complex’s
- Migration is pI independent at physiologic pH
- Use Serva Blue G or Coomassie brilliant blue
Þ Clear Native (CN) PAGE
- No anionic dyes used
- Method of choice if analysis is dye sensitive
- Separate proteins with pI <7 at physiological pH
- pH dependent net charge of proteins determines migration
- 10 gel pack
- 10 x 10 x 0.7 cm format, with 8 x 8 x 1mm gel dimensions
- Fits most popular tanks: Biophoretics, Scie-plas, Hoefer, Invitrogen
- Superior resolution
For more information please go to "Downloads".