SERVASnow Staining Kit
a reversible, MS & Western blot compatible Zinc stain for protein gels
The SERVASnowStaining Kit is ideal for in-gel protein detection preceding many downstream applications, because it is a completely reversible staining. The simple rapid staining method results in a stained gel with an opaque milky-white background and clear protein bands. The proteins are fixed in the gel after staining, which enables the user to interrupt his assays between electrophoresis and transfer.
The white background is easily removed with a Tris-EDTA buffer. The proteins are free of any dyes and can then be restained by other methods, transferred to membrane for Western Blotting or eluted from an excised gel piece.
- Fast – time required is 25 min.
- Sensitive – detection limit <10 ng protein
- Gentle – no chemical modification of the proteins
- Reversible – stain can be completely erased from the gel
- Sufficient for 50 mini-gels
- MS & Western Blot compatible
For more information see "Downloads"