This product is no longer in stock
Replace your standard stainless steel shelves with Antimicrobial Copper! Order with shelf slide part number 5820507.
"Laboratory testing has shown that when cleaned regularly, Antimicrobial Copper surfaces:
(1) Continuously reduce bacterial* contamination, achieving 99.9% reduction within two hours of exposure;
(2) Kill greater than 99.9% of Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria* within two hours of exposure;
(3) Deliver continuous and ongoing antibacterial* action, remaining effective in killing greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours;
(4) Kill greater than 99.9% of bacteria* within two hours, and continue to kill 99% of bacteria* even after repeated contamination; and
(5) Help inhibit the buildup and growth of bacteria* within two hours of exposure between routine cleaning and sanitizing steps."**
*Testing demonstrates effective antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Escherichia coli O157:H7, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
**The use of an Antimicrobial Copper surface is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. The Antimicrobial Copper surface material has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination.