CoolBox 30 Ice Free System from Biocision
WEB ONLY PRICING!
A versatile alternative to your regular ice bucket or plastic coolers. Cool, (snap)freeze or transport a variety of sample tubes safely without worry of contamination or temperature variation. Accommodates all 30-well CoolRack thermo-conductive tube modules.
Temperature and duration:
- +0.5℃ to 4℃: Use blue cooling cartridge to keep samples cold for up to six hours with lid off, up to 10 hours with lid on
- -18℃ to -10℃: Use green freezing cartridge to keep samples frozen for up to four hours with lid off, up to 6 hours with lid on
- -30℃ to -25℃: Place dry ice in the bottom of CoolBox instead of using a reusable cartridge. Cover the dry ice with insulator pad. Then rest CoolRack tube module on the insulator pad for up to five hours of freezing.
- -78℃: Place dry ice in the bottom of CoolBox instead of the reusable cartridge. Rest CoolRack or CoolSink module directly onto the dry ice for up to six hours of cryogenic temperature.
- -150℃: Place a small CoolRack (6 or 15 tube wells) on the bottom of the CoolBox and surround with liquid nitrogen. Maintain LN2 midway up the side of the CoolRack for hours of ultralow freezing temperature.
Available in purple,orange,green,pink
- Weight: 1.5 lbs / 0.8 kg
- Dimensions:6.5 x 6 x 5 in. (W x L x H)
- 16.5 x 15.3 x 12.7 cm. (W x L x H)